- Round 1 - Hit the target using one mirror
- Round 2 - Hit the target using two mirrors
- Round 3 - Hit the target using three mirrors
- Most importantly: the laser must be turned off while you are moving the mirrors.
- The target must be placed 4 feet away from the laser and not in its direct path.
- Mirrors must be 1-4 feet away from each other and the laser.
- Once the laser position is set, it cannot be moved. Tape the laser to the floor.
- Call your instructor over when you are ready to test your setup. He or she will turn on the laser. You will have three tries to hit the target. After each attempt the laser will be turned off so you can make adjustments. Record your score after each attempt.
- Repeat with one additional mirror for each round. Each round will last approximately 20 minutes. The team with the most points at the end of Round 3 is the Master of Reflections.