- If you want to decorate your paper towel roll, do that first and let it dry.
- Use a craft knife to cut a slit near the bottom of the toilet paper roll. Make sure it is at a 45° angle.
- Cut out a small rectangle directly behind your slit. This will be your peephole.
- Use the end of your paper towel roll to outline a circle on your cardstock. Cut it out.
- Cut a thin rectangle in the middle of your circle.
- Tape the circle to the top of the paper towel roll.
- Put your CD into your slit. Make sure the shiny side is facing up.
- Go outside and look through your peep hold. You should see a rainbow!